top of page
Relaxing Yoga Sessions in Winnipeg
Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India and aim to connect the mind, body and spirit.
In one-on-one yoga sessions, we work together to create yoga sequences that are customized to the client's specific needs. The sessions can be focused on targeting specific body imbalances, overall mobility and flexibility, relaxation, meditation, breathwork or more. Different styles of yoga can be used to benefit one or more of the focuses listed above.
- Vinyasa Yoga: A more dynamic practice that focuses on connecting movement with the breath.
- Yin Yoga: A slower practice that focuses on connective tissue health and balancing energy. It has postures that use props that put mild to moderate stress on the joints, fascia and connective tissues to promote healthy stretch and mobility in the body.
- Restorative Yoga: Another slow practice. The body is pleased in various comfortable postures with the help of props to induce deep relaxation throughout the entire body.
- Prenatal Yoga: A yoga practice that is modified to be safe for both parent and baby. Prenatal yoga helps to reduce anxiety, relieves the aches and pains of pregnancy, and helps pregnant parents with their babies.
- Breathwork: Different breathing techniques can achieve different goals from inducing a deep sense of relaxation to stimulating the brain.
bottom of page